Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Garden: Helping the Birds and the Bees with a Feeder and Fountains


I was happy to find some birds at my bird feeder. The birds can finish the contents of my bird feeder quickly, and so I parse the feed out, otherwise they finish a sack of feed quickly.  The squirrel also comes and I find him/her hanging from the branch almost committing suicide to get to the feed.



I also have water elements in my garden to help the birds and bees.

Take a look at the pictures, and note one of my cats behind the picture window, yearning to be out. My two cats are indoor cats, and it's a good thing they are because there's a coyote roaming around our part of Santa Monica, and pets have gone missing.


This is all this Tuesday morning of Holy Week.







 Read also
Sphagnum Moss Almost Killed My Orchids
Growing Orchids - Remembering My Mother and Taking the Plunge
My cannibal pitcher plant caught a fly
Seymour my cannibal pitcher plant has a flower
Introducing my Cannibal Hanging Pitcher Plants

tags: garden, gardening, birds. yard, home, nature, water elements, bird feeder, fountain, pond

This is all for now,


No comments: